Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
On behalf of our client, Nurse Bank is seeking a highly motivated Theatre Nurse for a busy acute setting in Co. Dublin
- Full registration with NMBI
- 1 year post registration experience
- Written and verbal fluent English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible to work
- 3 years experience working in a theatre setting
- be able to demonstrate excellent clinical skills & quality patient care initiatives
- Third Level Nursing Qualification
Take the first step - contact Fran at Nurse Bank today on 087 942 2200 or email@example.com
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.