Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Our client, a multispecialty hospital in Dublin, is seeking a Theatre Coordinator (CNM2) to join its Theatre department. The successful candidate will contribute to the provision of exceptional patient care and be accountable for clinical practice, human resources management and financial management in order to deliver competent and efficient care for the perioperative patient.
- Provide leadership and direction for the staff in keeping with the goals of the department and service
- Monitor and evaluate patient care processes to ensure the delivery of competent and compassionate care
- Participate in quality improvement and risk management programs in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure effective budget management in the unit
- Facilitate and promote effective communication across the Theatre department
- Recruit and retain skilled and competent staff
- NMBI registration essential
- Minimum 5 years acute experience to include management experience
- Demonstrable leadership, critical thinking and problem solving abilities
To apply for this Theatre Coordinator (CNM2) position, send your CV to email@example.com or call Aisling on 086 228 4001 for more information.
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.