Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Our client, a large private hospital in Dublin, is seeking Staff Nurses for their Theatre services. Due to expansion, Staff Nurses are required for Anaesthetics, General, Orthopaedic and PACU areas of the Theatre department.
Please note that full time, part time and flexible working hours are available for the above positions.
- Full NMBI registration is essential
- At least two years post registration experience in the acute setting
- Minimum one year's experience in Theatre nursing
- Work efficiently and effectively as part of the Nursing team and perform duties as assigned by the Clinical Nurse Manager
- Deliver skilled practical care to Theatre patients and participate in planning, delivery and evaluation of individual patient care
- Provide support to patients and their families
- Operate within the guidelines of the Department of Health and NMBI
- Ensure full compliance with all hospital policies, procedures and relevant legislation at all times
For more information, or to apply, send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aisling on 086 228 4001.
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.