Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Registered General Nurse required for the Theatre department of a hospital located in Limerick. The Staff Nurse will have excellent interpersonal skills and be committed to providing high quality patient care.
- Be registered with the NMBI.
- Minimum 1-year acute hospital experience
- Theatre experience desirable
- Ensure the highest standard of care is maintained at all times
- Accurately maintain and update documentation relating to patients
- Demonstrate strong clinical skills
- Work effectively and efficiently both as part of a team and independently
Take the first step - contact Aisling at Nurse Bank today on 086 228 4001 or email@example.com
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.