Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Our client is seeking a Staff Nurse with Surgical experience to join their Surgical Day Unit in Dublin. The Staff Nurse will provide an excellent standard of Nursing care in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for assigned patients.
- Provide direct Nursing care to assigned patients
- Carry out observations and record and maintain documentation accordingly
- Activate individualised care plans for newly admitted patients
- Follow admission, discharge and transfer procedures in line with hospital policy
- Safely and properly administer medications and treatments
- NMBI registration essential
- 2 years Acute nursing experience preferred
- Relocation package
- On boarding bonus
- Fully funded private health insurance
- Educational Assistance Programme
- Generous Pension Scheme
Send your CV to email@example.com to apply, or call Aisling on 086 228 4001 for more information.
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.