Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Our client, a Hospital based in South Dublin is looking for Staff Nurses to join their skilled Nursing teams across various departments to include; Oncology, Cardiology, Endoscopy, ICU, Theatre, PACU, Anaesthetics and Medical/Surgical Inpatient Units. This is an excellent opportunity for a Staff Nurse to join one of the most technologically advanced hospitals in Europe. This hospital strongly promotes continuous professional development and internal promotion.
- Independently perform duties and assume responsibility for care of assigned patients
- Collaborate with fellow staff and work within agreed policies and procedures as outlined by the Code of Conduct in order to provide the highest standard of nursing practice
- Maintain accurate records as required by the department
- Perform key techniques and routines in the specialty service area
- Competitive salary
- Relocation support
- Educational grants
- Opportunities for career progression
- Full time or part time roles
- NMBI registration essential
- Experience in an acute hospital environment
Those with an interest or experience in any of the above departments should contact Aisling on 086 228 4001 or email email@example.com
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.