Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
On behalf of our client we are looking for a Staff Nurse to join a team of skilled nurses in the Medical/Surgical Wards. The successful candidate will work alongside the multidisciplinary team to uphold standards of best practice in Nursing care.
This vacancy is open to those seeking a full time or part time post.
- Develop a programme of care based on continuous patient evaluation from admission to discharge
- Demonstrate knowledge of medical and surgical conditions and verbalise an understanding of the preparation and care of patients pre and post procedure
- Develop a discharge plan and follow up care in consultation with the individual patient/family and other members of the health care team
- Work collaboratively with the multidisciplinary team to provide the highest standard of nursing care
- Be registered with NMBI
- Minimum 2 years experience within an acute hospital environment
For more information on this vacancy call Aisling on 086 228 4001, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.