Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
A well-established hospital in Dublin is looking for Registered General Nurses to join its Medical-Surgical Inpatient Units. The Staff Nurse will provide a high-quality service in planning, implementing and evaluation the nursing care for assigned patients.
- Be registered with the NMBI.
- Minimum 1-year Acute hospital experience
- Provide direct nursing care to all assigned patients
- Collaborate with healthcare teams in order to deliver a high standard of nursing care
- Carry out patient observations, record and maintain accurate documentation
- Perform admission, discharge and transfer procedures in adherence with hospital policy
Take the first step - contact Aisling at Nurse Bank today on 086 228 4001 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.