Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
A large private hospital based in Dublin is looking for a Staff Nurse (NMBI registered) to join its skilled nursing team on the Medical Surgical wards. The Staff Nurse will be responsible for the delivery of direct nursing care to assigned patients, and develop of programme of care based on assessment and continuous evaluation from admission to discharge.
**Please note that both full time AND part time permanent contracts are available**
- NMBI registration essential
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an acute hospital setting
- Deliver direct Nursing care to assigned patients
- Develop, implement and evaluate individual patient care plans
- Demonstrate knowledge of medical and surgical conditions
- Demonstrate an understanding of the preparation and care of patients pre and post procedures
- Work efficiently and effectively as a skilled member of the health care team, cooperating with colleagues to achieve identified patient outcomes
For more information, or to apply for this Staff Nurse position, call Aisling on 086 228 4001 or send your CV to email@example.com
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.