Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Staff Nurse required for a Nursing Home in Kinsale. We are seeking a caring and compassionate Staff Nurse to join an experienced team in providing the highest standard of Nursing care to residents in a caring and supportive environment.
- NMBI registration essential
- Minimum one years' Nursing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Provide direct Nursing care to residents
- Plan, implement and evaluate resident care plans
- Liaise with the healthcare team in order to ensure the highest standard of care is provided
- Carry out duties in line with HIQA guidelines and policies
- Participate in audits and inspections as necessary
For more information, or to apply for the Staff Nurse position, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Shannon on 086 228 4001.
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.