Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Our client, a large multi-speciality hospital in Dublin, is looking for an experienced ICU Nurse to join its dynamic and highly skilled team. This team is committed to providing the highest quality care to critically ill patients.
- € 30 000- € 46 000 per/annum DOE
- Be registered with the NMBI.
- Critical care experience is an advantage
- Provide direct nursing care to critically ill patients
- Observe and record data regarding the physiological status of the patient
- Perform admission, discharge and transfer procedures as required
- Act independently in the performing of duties and assume responsibility for the care of assigned patients
- Safely and properly administer medications and treatments
- Maintain proper documentation in all patient records
- Perform or assist others to perform proper aseptic techniques, isolation procedures and infection control measures
Take the first step - contact Aisling at Nurse Bank today on 086 228 4001 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us