Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Our client, a leading multispecialty hospital in Dublin, is seeking experienced Staff Nurses to join the Intensive Care Unit. The ICU is an 8 bedded unit wherein all patients are treated in single isolation rooms. The Critical Care team is comprised of a highly specialised and professional team of Consultants, Anaesthetists and Critical Care Nurses. This hospital is renowned for using the most advanced technology to provide the highest standard of care to patients.
- Provide direct nursing care to critically ill patients
- Observe and record data regarding the physiological status of the patient
- Perform admission, discharge and transfer procedures as required
- Act independently in the performing of duties and assume responsibility for the care of assigned patients
- Safely and properly administer medications and treatments
- Maintain proper documentation in all patient records
- Perform or assist others to perform proper aseptic techniques, isolation procedures and infection control measures
- NMBI registration essential
- Prior ICU experience essential
- Flexible working arrangements
- Access to further training and professional development
- Generous annual leave
- Pension package
- Private Health Insurance
To find out more about this ICU Nurse vacancy, or to apply, contact Aisling on 086 228 4001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.