Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Our client, a reputable private hospital in Dublin, is seeking Staff Nurses for its growing Endoscopy Unit to fulfil both full time and part time contracts.
This Endoscopy Unit is the largest in the country and provides an exceptional level of patient care. The successful candidate will work in collaboration with the nursing team and be competent and compassionate in the delivery of high quality patient care.
- Provide direct nursing care to assigned patients
- Plan, implement and evaluate care given to patients from admission to discharge
- Maintain accurate patient documentation in line with hospital policies and procedures
- Administer medications in line with regulations
- Communicate with other departments within the hospital demonstrating good interpersonal skills
- Deputise for CNMs as required
- NMBI registration essential
- One years' experience in the acute hospital setting
To apply for this Staff Nurse position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aisling on 086 228 4001 for more information.
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.