Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
On behalf of our client in North Dublin, Nurse Bank is recruiting Registered General Nurses to work alongside a highly skilled and motivated team. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified RGN to join a reputable private hospital with a long history of providing quality care.
- NMBI registration essential
- 2 years postgraduate experience
- Have the ability to work well individually as well as part of a team, being able to support your colleagues in providing the highest standards of care.
- Have a clear understanding of the HIQA guidelines and the policies that govern it
- Ensure the delivery of quality patient care during all operative stages (pre, inter and post) and uphold best practice at all times
- Have the ability to provide specialized care to patients undergoing a variety of procedures to include cardiothoracic, general surgery, peripheral vascular, genitourinary, endoscopy, gynaecology, orthopaedics, gastroenterology, ophthalmology, neurosurgery, ENT, dental or plastic surgery procedures in order to provide appropriate nursing care.
Take the first step - contact Aisling at Nurse Bank today on 086 228 4001 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.