Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
We are seeking a Staff Nurse to join the Same Day Surgery Unit of a large private hospital in Dublin. The Staff Nurse will work effectively as a skilled member of the healthcare team, ensuring co-operation with colleagues to provide efficient and effective patient care.
Please note that this role can be worked on either a Part time or Full time basis.
- NMBI registration essential
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the acute setting
- Responsible for the delivery of best nursing practice based on individual patient assessments of their care needs
- Provide continuous patient evaluation from admission to discharge
- Demonstrate knowledge of patient pathway and an understanding of the preparation and care of patients during the admissions process
For more information, or to apply for the Staff Nurse position, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aisling on 086 228 4001.
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.