Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Our client, a national housing and homeless charity, is looking for Staff Nurses (RGN/RPN) with experience or interest in the area of Addiction/Detox for its Residential Community Detox service based in Co. Dublin.
The community detox service was set up as an alternative to hospital-based detox. People from all over Ireland are referred to this community detox service each year. As well as providing medical detox, the service also supports a holistic approach and aims to help the service user to establish independence and to progress through the programme in a manner that maintains a healthy, active lifestyle.
- Uphold best practice in the dispensing, storage and recording of medication
- Deliver nursing care to clients in line with Residential Community Detox policies, procedures and systems to ensure they meet the requirements of the key service objectives
- Provide Health education/health promotion service to clients
- Advocate for service users where necessary and instil hope in clients in respect of positive change and overall improvement in quality of life
- Be registered with NMBI
- Have the ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team to provide, implement and evaluate care plans and provide direct nursing and social care to drug users in crisis
Take the first step - contact Aisling at Nurse Bank today on 086 228 4001 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.