Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
A Senior Services Manager is required to oversee the operations of Day and Residential intellectual disability services in Co. Wicklow. This role would suit an individual with a background in intellectual disability services in a management capacity. This successful candidate will report directly to the CEO.
Salary: up to €83, 500 per annum
- Manage the Client Services Managers within the service and provide strategic leadership in order to deliver a quality service
- Participate in in the monitoring of services with regard to human resources, budgeting and the use of service resources in line with key objectives
- Operate within relevant legislation and regulations applicable to the service
- Minimum 3 years Managerial experience in Day and/or Residential Services
- Background in Nursing/Healthcare
- Management Qualification
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and HIQA regulations within the sector
- Pension scheme
- Generous annual leave (30 days)
Take the first step - contact Aisling at Nurse Bank today on 086 228 4001 or email@example.com
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.