Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Registered Nurse required for a Private Family Home in South Dublin. We are seeking a caring and compassionate RGN/RCN to join an experienced team in providing the highest standard of Nursing care to patients in a caring and supportive environment.
• Medication Management
• General Nursing Care
• Non-invasive ventilation overnight (BIPAP)
• Continuous oxygen saturation monitoring
• Family support
• Managing challenging behaviour
• Nursing Requirements: Staff must have appropriate training in caring for a young adult with moderate ID, learning disability and additional challenging behaviours, including sexualised behaviours.
• Staff must have skills in caring for an adult who needs respiratory support and resuscitation in an emergency situation
For more information, or to apply for the Staff Nurse position, email your CV to fran.burke@nursebank or call Fran on 086 22 22 775.
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.