Nurse Bank requires Registered Nurses for a 80 bed Healthcare facility based in South Dublin. It is ideally located with amenities within walking distance.
- Previous experience in care of the elderly is desirable
- Current registration with NMBI (Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland)
- Good knowledge of HIQA standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a clear understanding of the HIQA guidelines and the policies that govern it
- Maintain a high level of professional integrity and clinical practice in accordance with the code of Professional Conduct for Nurses as prescribed by NMBI
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with other disciplines within and outside of the organisation
For Further details, contact Maria Curran on 086-2243922 or email@example.com
Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment firm and is a division of AGC Healthcare. Nurse Bank works in partnership with Ireland's top healthcare organisations and assist both Irish based and international nurses seeking access the best available career and training opportunities in Ireland. Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria.
We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.