Our Client, a 60 bedded care of the elderly setting requires a Registered Nurse to join their team.
- Be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- At least 12 months experience working with care of the elderly
- A genuine desire to work with the elderly and being able to make positive changes in their lives
- Good Knowledge of the Health Information and Quality Authority Regulations
- Excellent Communication Skills
Principal Duties and Responsibilities are:
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to handle stress and remain calm during difficult or challenging situations
- Outstanding leadership and motivation skills
- Flexibility to work a full rota including day and night duty on a rotation with your colleagues
For further details in relation to this post, please contact Fran Burke on 0879422200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Nurse Bank
Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment firm and is a division of AGC Healthcare. Nurse Bank works in partnership with Ireland's top healthcare organisations and assist both Irish based and international nurses seeking access the best available career and training opportunities in Ireland. Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.