Nurse Bank have excellent opportunities for a Registered Nurse.
We temporary, and permanent jobs available nationwide in the public and private sector
The candidate will deliver excellent standard of care to maximise the health and wellbeing of service users
- Have 1 years recent experience in Care of the elderly
- Knowledge of HQIA inspection and regulation with elderly care.
- Have the ability to managing ones time effectively and respond flexibly to changing needs in and priority workloads
- Demonstrate a thirst for lifelong learning and embracing change.
- Be a skilled communicator, and influential.
- Developing a quality care culture by use of KPIs as set in agreement with the DON.
- Be available to work flexible hours when required.
If you are interested in the role please call 0879422200 or email email@example.com. Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment firm and is a division of AGC Healthcare. Nurse Bank works in partnership with Ireland's top healthcare organisations and assist both Irish based and international nurses seeking access the best available career and training opportunities in Ireland. Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.