On Behalf of our Client a hospital based in Co. Galway requires Registered General Nurses for their vacancies in the following areas.
The Hospital is an in-patient 146 bed Hospital. It is ideally situated close to all amenities and has many bus services on its doorstep.
- Medical Ward
- Surgical Ward
- Intensive Care Unit
- Cath Lab & Cardiology
- Be registered or eligible to register with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
- Preferable have at least 2 years post registration experience
- Excellent communication skills with a high level of English
- Nurse Salary of €27,483 - €43,800 per annum
- Permanent contract of employment
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent career advancements through supported training and development
Contact Niamh Carolan today on 086-2284001 for a confidential discussion and take the first step on the road to a perfect post!
About Nurse Bank
Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment firm and is a division of AGC Healthcare.
Nurse Bank works in partnership with Ireland's top healthcare organisations and assist both Irish based and international nurses seeking access the best available career and training opportunities in Ireland.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria.
We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.