Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Our client, a well-established 92 bedded nursing home in Dublin West is seeking a Registered General Nurse to join their team on a full time permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse with a genuine interest in care of the elderly to work as part of a caring and compassionate team.
- Take responsibility for allocated residents on shift
- Regularly review and update resident care plans
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Nursing team and HCAs to provide excellence in Nursing care
- Record and maintain accurate documentation for all assigned residents
- Have a caring, compassionate and highly professional approach
- NMBI registration essential
- Care of the Elderly experience essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
To apply for this Staff Nurse position, send your CV to email@example.com or call Aisling on 086 228 4001 for more information.
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.