Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
On behalf of our client, Nurse Bank is seeking a Psychiatric Nurse to join a hospital in Co. Meath. You'll work closely with support workers, psychiatrists, clinical psychologists and health visitors. You may also need to help clients if they need to deal with social workers, relevant charities, local government or housing officials.
- Be registered with the NMBI
- Previous psychiatric experience
- Be fluent in the English language (both verbally and written)
- Work well individually and as part of a team by being able to support your colleagues in providing the highest standards of care
- Excellent observation, communication & listening skills
- The ability to gain a patient's trust & represent their interests
- Understanding and relating to people of all ages and backgrounds
- The skillset to stay calm in difficult situations
Take the first step- contact Fran Burke at Nurse Bank today on 087 942 2200 or email@example.com
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.