Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
On behalf of our Client we are seeking a Patient Flow Nurse for a Tranitional Care Unit in Co. Dublin. Please see below some of the Job description but can be givin in more detail if you contact Nurse Bank Directly.
Overview of the role
To promote and maintain the highest attainable standard of nursing care within the hospital. This role reports to and is responsible to the Director of Nursing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all residents are treated with dignity, privacy and respect and ensuring they are treated as individuals.
- Maintain professional standards in keeping with An Bord Altranais Code of Professional Conduct and have an understanding of all An Bord Altranais documents and their implications for nursing practice
What are the qualifications, skills and experienced required?
- Registered on the Irish live register (NMBI). Must have active PIN.
- Has clinical experience working in Gerontological Care or Residential Nursing Care
- Working experience of HIQA Standards and Health Act Regulations 2013
Given the nature of the work, it must be stressed that maximum flexibility is required.
For more information, or to apply for the Staff Nurse position, email your CV to email@example.com or call Shannon on 086 228 4001.
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.