Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Our client, a Disability Support Service is seeking a Nurse Practice Development Co-ordinator to join the service on a full time permanent basis.
- Implement a nurse practice development programme within the service
- Lead on quality and safety issues
- Support staff in the formulation of evidence-based policies, protocols, guidelines and procedures to ensure highest standard of nursing care
- Provide induction and development programmes for newly appointed Nursing staff; Clinical Placement Co-ordinators, Clinical Nurse Specialists and Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Conduct regular education and training needs assessment for the Nursing team
- Collaborate effectively with the multi-disciplinary team to establish achievable, safe standards of nursing care across the service
- RNID qualification essential
- Management course essential
- Master’s degree level 9 or in pursuit of same
- In depth knowledge of Intellectual Disability Services delivered in a social model
- Working knowledge of HIQA standards
- Possess the necessary clinical knowledge to ensure high standards of evidence based nursing practice
- Demonstrable leadership, communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Full clean driving license and use of car essential
To apply for this Nursing Practice Development Co-Ordinator position, send your CV to email@example.com or call Aisling on 086 228 4001 for more information.
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.