Our clients in acute, care homes and community settings require nurses nationwide.
Applicants must have:
- A genuine desire to work with the elderly and being able to make positive changes in their lives.
- Must possess a holistic approach to nursing
- Be fluent in the English language (both verbally and written)
- Have the ability to work well individually as well as part of a team, being able to support your colleagues in providing the highest standards of care.
- Flexibility to work a full rota including day and night duty on a rotation with your colleagues.
- Be keen to improve yourself professionally with ongoing self-development and training
- Have a clear understanding of the HIQA guidelines and the policies that govern it
If you are interested, please contact the Nurse Bank on +353 1 6991555 for further details or visit our webiste www.nursebank.ie for all of our latest live jobs.