Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing and medical vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified candidates with the best available jobs.
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Medical Secretary to join a GP Practice in Cahir, Tipperary. The successful candidate will join a caring and committed team that is dedicated to providing the highest quality care and will have opportunities to grow in their career.
- Assist Doctors & Nurses with Patient Management i.e. confirming appointments, sending pescriptions
- Take every precaution to assure all confidentiality is maintained
- Perform tasks assigned to you by the head lead
- Minimum 1 years administration experience
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have managerial experience
- Must have experience working in a care of the elderly setting
- Must work well of their own imitative or as part of a team
Take the first step - contact Shannon Lynch at Nurse Bank today on 086 228 4001 or email your CV to email@example.com
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.