On behalf of our client, we are recruiting Intellectual Disability Nurses to join their team. Their service is based in South Dublin and they provide residential, respite and day services for adults and children.
- Be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland – RNID Division. RGN’s and RPN’s with experience of the Disability Sector are also eligible to apply
- Have an understanding of the HIQA regulations
- Be able to display a high level of professionalism working with families
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work as part of a Team
- Full clean Drivers Licence is desirable
- Be Flexible
For further information in relation to this role, please contact Maria Curran on 086-2243922 or email your CV to email@example.com or visit www.nursebank.ie
Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment firm and is a division of AGC Healthcare. Nurse Bank works in partnership with Ireland's top healthcare organisations and assist both Irish based and international nurses seeking access the best available career and training opportunities in Ireland. Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.