On behalf of our client, we are seeking a highly motivated ICU/HDU/CCUt Nurse for a busy Hospital located in the west of Ireland. Our client is committed to providing excellence in patient care. The Staff Nurse will demonstrate excellent clinical skills, quality patient care initiatives. The successful candidate will participate in providing comprehensive nursing care to patients using evidence-based practice and adjusting resources to ensure continuity of care.
- To assess patient care needs and plan, implement and evaluate programmes of care which meet the patient's physical and emotional needs.
- Maintain a safe environment for patients Function quickly and effectively in an emergency situation
- Respect the dignity and confidentiality of patients, serving as an advocate as necessary.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be NMBI registered
- Must have experience working in ED
- Be available to work flexible hours
- Work well in a busy environment
- Excellent communication skills
Salary will be in line with HSE salary pay scale.
Please feel free to call me on 0879422200 or alternatively email me at email@example.com . I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment firm and is a division of AGC Healthcare. Nurse Bank works in partnership with Ireland's top healthcare organisations and assist both Irish based and international nurses seeking access the best available career and training opportunities in Ireland. Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.