Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
On behalf of our client, we are seeking an Endoscopy Nurse to join a growing endoscopy team in the Munster and Leinster area. The successful candidate will join a setting with great facilities and support for the new candidate.
- Be registered with the NMBI
- Previous Endoscopy experience is essential
- Must be flexible to work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 1-year post registration experience
- Fluent English
- Endoscopy specific qualifications
- Provide the highest standard of care to the patients
- Confidently performs duties and accepts responsibility for care of the patients.
- Can assess the patient to provide the correct medication and care
- Work well under own initiative and also part of a team.
- Confident in performing endoscopy related duties
Take the first step - contact Fran at Nurse Bank today on 087 942 2200 or email@example.com
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.