Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Our client, a large private hospital based in Dublin, is seeking a Dual Qualified Staff Nurse RGN/RCN to join its skilled team in the PACU/Surgical Inpatient Units. The Staff Nurse will provide exceptional patient care to assigned patients and plan, implement and evaluate nursing care for patients.
- Provide direct nursing care to assigned paediatric patients and adult patients
- Record and maintain accurate patient documentation
- Perform admission, discharge and transfer procedures as necessary
- Ensure that patients are cared for in the optimum clinical environment, adhering to all nursing and hospital policies and guidelines
- Possess excellent communication skills including the ability to present information in an accurate and concise manner
- Be competent to take charge at night
- Registration in the General and Children's division of An Bord Altranais essential
- Acute hospital experience essential
- Competitive salary (enhanced scale)
- Fully funded Private Health Insurance
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Educational Assistance Programme
For more information, or to apply for this Dual Qualified Staff Nurse position, call Aisling on 086 228 4001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your up-to-date CV.
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.