We are currently seeking a Director of Nursing for an idyllic healthcare facility based in Co Waterford. With its beautiful surroundings, it is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who wishes progress their career in a managerial role.
The candidate must:
- Be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
- Have a minimum of 3 years managerial experience
- Proven ability to direct, develop and evaluate nursing staff
- Excellent Knowledge of the Health Act (2007) Care and Welfare of Residents in Designated Centres for Older Persons and Regulations
- Experience liaising with Health Information Quality Authority is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
For further details in relation to this position, please contact Maria Curran on 086-2243922 or email email@example.com or visit wwww.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
About Nurse Bank
Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment firm and is a division of AGC Healthcare. Nurse Bank works in partnership with Ireland's top healthcare organisations and assist both Irish based and international nurses seeking access the best available career and training opportunities in Ireland. Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.