We require on behalf of our client a Director of Nursing to join to their existing Team. Ideally situated close to all amenities and serviced by many bus routes. This Facility offers long term, respite and convalescence care and is committed to provided excellent quality of care to all their residents.
- Be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- At least 3 years' experience working with care of the elderly
- Be familiar with Health Act (2007) Care and Welfare of Residents in Designated Centres for Older Persons and Regulations
- Good Knowledge of the Health Information and Quality Authority Regulations
- Excellent Communication Skills
Principal Duties and Responsibilities are:
- Proven ability to direct, develop and evaluate nursing staff
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to handle stress and remain calm during difficult or challenging situations
- Outstanding leadership and motivation skills
For further details in relation to this post, please contact Maria Curran on 086-2243922 or email email@example.com 01 699 1555 or visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
About Nurse Bank
Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment firm and is a division of AGC Healthcare. Nurse Bank works in partnership with Ireland's top healthcare organisations and assist both Irish based and international nurses seeking access the best available career and training opportunities in Ireland. Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.