We have a requirement for a Director of Nursing in a nursing home in Co. Louth. It is for a medium size nursing home based in the country side. The home is for career progression.
As the Director of Nursing you will be a highly motivated nurse, ensuring that our care for our clients is at the forefront of high quality, safe and effective practice.
- A competitive salary provide along with a benefits package
- You will work alongside a team of nurse and a clinical nurse manager
- Free parking will be provided
- Will be working in a 60 - 65 bedded nursing home
- Monday to Friday
- With exception of working some weekends
- Senior Management: 4 years (Preferred)
- If you are interested in the role please call 0879422200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment firm and is a division of AGC Healthcare. Nurse Bank works in partnership with Ireland's top healthcare organisations and assist both Irish based and international nurses seeking access the best available career and training opportunities in Ireland. Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.