On behalf of our client, we require a Director of Nursing to join a Nursing Home in Co. Waterford. The successful candidate will provide strategic leadership and promote the opportunity for clients / residents to direct their own lives in accordance with their cognitive and physical abilities in a homely and "normalised" environment.
- Minimum of 3 years elderly care experience, which should be at management level.
- Knowledge of the Nursing Home Industry
- Have a full understanding of the National Standards for Residential Care Settings for Older People
- Have wide general nursing experience and proven leadership qualities.
- Have experience/ qualification in /Gerontology.
- Evidence of consistent updating of clinical skills and knowledge
- Demonstrable coaching & development skills within clinical practice
- Competent and confident IT skills
- Has worked with or has a knowledge of caring for people with dementia.
- Registered on the Live Register in the General Division of the Register of Nurses as maintained by the NMBI.
- Elderly Care Qualification
- Management Qualification
- Masters level Degree or equivalent experience
Take the first step - contact the Nurse Bank team today on 0879422200 or email@example.com