On behalf of our client, we require a Director of Nursing to join a Nursing Home in Co. Cork. The successful candidate will be a part of an ever growing nursing home and will be a part of a team whose number one objective is to care for the patients and provide strategic leadership and promote the opportunity for clients / residents to direct their own lives in accordance with their cognitive and physical abilities in a homely and "normalised" environment.
- Promote a culture of respect for clients / residents, their families and staff
- Lead by example demonstrating dignity, courtesy and professionalism at all times
- Promote the social interaction of clients / residents with the wider community, including facilitating the on-going involvement in their personal interests, hobbies etc.
- Develop and promote good interpersonal relationships with clients / residents, their family / social network supports and the multidisciplinary care team in the promotion of person-centred care
- Endeavour to ensure that care is carried out in an empathetic and ethical manner and that the needs and dignity of the client / resident are the foremost consideration
- Collaborate and work closely with the client / resident, his / her family, the multi-disciplinary team, external agencies and services to promote clients' independence, to facilitate discharge planning, to ensure continuity of care and attention to specific care requirements
- Collaborate with clients / residents, family, carers and other staff in treatment / care planning and in the provision of support and advice
- Provide strategic and clinical leadership and direction for nursing and related services which results in the delivery of effective, efficient, quality assured client / resident centred care
- Develop and promote a shared sense of commitment and participation among staff in the management of change, the development of nursing services and in responding to the changing health and social care needs of clients / residents.
Take the first step - contact the Nurse Bank team today on 0879422200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment firm and is a division of AGC Healthcare. Nurse Bank works in partnership with Ireland's top healthcare organisations and assist both Irish based and international nurses seeking access the best available career and training opportunities in Ireland. Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us