Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Director of Nursing to join a Nursing Home in Co. Dublin. The Director Of Nursing is to provide strategic leadership and promote the opportunity for clients / residents to direct their own lives in accordance with their cognitive and physical abilities in a homely and "normalised" environment.
- Promote a culture of respect for residents, their families and staff.
- Demonstrate dignity, courtesy and professionalism at all times.
- Promote the social interaction of clients / residents with the wider community
- Develop and promote good interpersonal relationships with clients / residents, their family / social network supports and the multidisciplinary care team
- Endeavour to ensure that care is carried out in an empathetic and ethical manner
- Promote clients' independence, facilitate discharge planning, ensure continuity of care and attention to specific care requirements.
- Collaborate with clients / residents, family, carers and other staff in treatment / care planning and in the provision of support and advice.
- Provide strategic and clinical leadership and direction for nursing and related services which results in the delivery of effective, efficient, quality assured client / resident centred care.
- Develop and promote a shared sense of commitment and participation among staff in the management of change, the development of nursing services and in responding to the changing health and social care needs of clients / residents
All applicants must:
- Be registered with the NMBI
- Have at least 5 years' experience in nursing (care of the elderly)
- At least 3 years' experience in a management capacity in the health and social care area
- Possess a post-registration management qualification in health or related field at QQI Level 8 or higher, or give a contractual undertaking to acquire one within three years from the date of appointment.
- Applicants must possess the requisite clinical, leadership, managerial and administrative knowledge and ability for the proper discharge of the office.
Take the first step - contact Fran at Nurse Bank today on 087 942 2200 or email@example.com
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.