Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM) to join a Nursing Home in Co. Limerick.
All applicants must:
- Registered with the NMBI
- Have at least 3 years' experience in a management capacity in the health and social care area.
- Possess a post-registration management qualification in health or related field at QQI Level 8 or higher, or give a contractual undertaking to acquire one within three years from the date of appointment.
- Lead by example demonstrating dignity, courtesy and professionalism at all times.
- Promote the social interaction of residents with the wider community
- Develop and promote good interpersonal relationships with residents, their family / social network supports
- Endeavour to ensure that care is carried out in an empathetic and ethical manner and that the needs and dignity of the resident are the foremost consideration.
- Collaborate with residents, family, carers and other staff in treatment / care planning and in the provision of support and advice.
- Provide clinical leadership and direction for nursing and related services
- Develop and promote a shared sense of commitment and participation among staff
To apply for the Clinical Nurse Manager role contact Fran today on 087 942 2200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.