Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Our client, a private hospital based in Dublin, is seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager II - Theatre (Anaesthesia/Recovery). The successful applicant will be responsible for the planning, co-ordination and effective management of resources within the department, and supervise the delivery of exceptional patient care.
- Provide efficient and effective management in the Recovery Room/Anaesthesia to provide a safe environment for patients and best use of resources
- Ensure all hospital policies and procedures and implemented and adhered to
- Actively participate in audits, on-site training and educational needs of staff
- Facilitate effective communication with wards and other departments to ensure continuity of nursing care in patient transfers
- Ensure adequate skill-mix on shifts at all times
- Monitor and investigate all complaints and take appropriate action as necessary
- Actively engage with anaesthesiologists in the promotion of evidence-based practices in the field and Anaesthetics and Recovery
- Registration with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) essential
- 5 years post-registration experience in the acute setting
- Management experience within the last 3 years
To apply for this Clinical Nurse Manager II position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aisling on 086 228 4001 for more information.
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.