Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Our client, a leading private hospital in Dublin, is seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager II to lead in the provision of exceptional patient care in the Surgical Day Unit. The successful candidate will be accountable for the effective delivery of competent, compassionate and efficient care for Day Care patients. This role encompasses Clinical, Human Resource and Fiscal Management.
- Provide leadership and direction for Staff on the Unit and work towards the actualization of the goals of the department
- Plan and execute delivery of services to optimize Patient Flow
- Work in collaboration with Nurse Management, particularly in Theatre & PACU
- Monitor and evaluate patient outcomes to ensure the delivery of the highest standard of care
- Participate in Quality Improvement and Risk Management Programmes
- Monitor department budget to control expenditures and maximize Unit productivity
- NMBI registration essential
- Management Qualification (or working towards) desirable
- 3 years clinical experience plus 2 years Management experience
- Experience in Same Day Surgery preferred (not essential)
To apply for this Clinical Nurse Manager II position, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aisling on 086 228 4001 for more information.
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.