Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
A large private hospital in Dublin is seeking an experienced Nursing professional to take on the role of Clinical Nurse Manager I on the Surgical Inpatient Unit. The successful candidate will coordinate and direct the daily patient care operations on the unit.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse with Surgical experience to progress their career within a reputable healthcare provider.
- Coordinate daily patient care activities on the Unit
- Make patient care assignments according to the skill mix on the Unit
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with Nurse Management
- Assist with patient care as required
- Demonstrate confidence and competence in all hospital policies and guidelines
- Participate actively in Quality initiatives and audits
- Identify and contribute to learning opportunities for Staff Nurses on the Unit
- 3 years clinical experience preferred
- Demonstrable teaching abilities, leadership qualities, professional judgement and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of theory and new developments in the specialised area
To apply for this Clinical Nurse Manager I position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aisling on 086 228 4001 for more information.
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.