Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Our client, a large multispecialty hospital in Dublin, is seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager I to join its growing Endoscopy Unit. This Unit is staffed by a competent, compassionate Nursing team and upholds the highest standard of patient care. The CNMI will be responsible for directing and overseeing the activities of the Endoscopy Unit on an assigned shift.
- Co-ordinate and direct daily patient care operations
- Assess staff competencies and make patient care assignments accordingly
- Communicate with Endoscopy Manager effectively and efficiently on matters
- Assists with patient care as required
- Closely supervise the delivery of service to ensure alignment with hospital policies and protocols
- NMBI registration essential
- 3 years clinical experience in the relevant speciality
- Demonstrable evidence of good leadership and teaching abilities, professional judgement, critical thinking and problem solving.
- Competitive Salary (enhanced scale)
- Joining bonus/relocation package
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Fully funded Private Health Insurance
- Staff Parking
- Educational Assistance Programme
To apply for this Clinical Nurse Manager I position, send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call Aisling on 086 228 4001.
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.