Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Our client, a leading hospital in Dublin, is seeking an experienced and competent Nursing professional to take on the role of Clinical Nurse Manager I - Endoscopy. The successful candidate will play an important role in the upholding of best practice and the delivery of an exceptional quality nursing service.
- Support the CNM2 in the total management of Endoscopy Unit and deputise in their absence
- Provide direct nursing care to Endoscopy patients using evidence-based practice
- Liaise with attending consultants concerning patient care and treatment
- Ensure safe practice is adhered to in the storage, preparation, administration and documentation of all medications
- Act as infection control liaison for the Unit
- Ensure the hospital policies, procedures and guidelines are known, understood and implemented by the staff in the Day care Endoscopy unit
- Ensure effective communication with patients, relatives, visitors and multidisciplinary team and ensure patient confidentiality is respected by all staff and maintained at all times
- Mentor, support, co-ordinate and manage the training and professional development of all Endoscopy team members
- Assist in departmental quality audits and quality improvement measures
- Assist in the management of the Direct Referral Service for Endoscopy
- NMBI registration essential
- Minimum 3 years recent relevant post-registration nursing experience
- Minimum 2 years nursing experience in Endoscopy
- Recognised post-registration nursing course desirable
- Well-developed leadership, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proven clinical and professional management ability including risk management and clinical audit
- An Education Support Programme
- Development opportunities
- Opportunities for career progression
- Access to a Pension Scheme
- Subsidised Restaurant
- Free staff car parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
To apply for this Clinical Nurse Manager I position, send your CV to email@example.com or call Aisling on 086 228 4001 for more information.
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.