Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
On behalf of our client, a well-established private hospital in Dublin, we are seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager 1 to assist in the management and co-ordination of quality patient care on the Cardiology ward.
- Provide leadership by leading, managing and developing the Nursing team to ensure excellent patient care
- Provide clinical advice, direction and support to Nursing staff to support a quality nursing service
- Delegate appropriately to the Nursing team
- Implement and monitor adherence to hospital policy in respect of patient documentation and administering of medications
- Deputise for CNMII as necessary
- Participate as necessary in risk management and quality improvement programs
- Assist in the orientation and training of new staff
- NMBI registration essential
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Management course obtained or in progress an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
To apply for this Clinical Nurse Manager I position, send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call Aisling on 086 228 4001 for more information.
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.