Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Our client, a large multi-speciality hospital in Dublin, is seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager I to join its team. The CNM I is responsible for the management and coordination of nursing services within the Anaesthesia Department. The successful candidate with coordinator and provide effective leadership within the multidisciplinary team.
- Facilitate the delivery of quality patient care by effectively and efficiently managing resources, demonstrating professional leadership and clinical expertise.
- Be responsible for the Nursing care of patients in the Peri-Operative and Peri-Anaesthesia environment
- Evaluate standards of Nursing care using evidence based practice and lead quality improvement programmes as required
- Liaise and work collaboratively with consultants and other members of the healthcare team to maximise patient outcomes
- Recruit and retain competent and compassionate staff
- Managing human resources, unit equipment and fiscal resources as efficiently as possible to maximise the productivity of the Unit.
- NMBI registration essential
- Minimum 5 years post-registration experience in Surgical setting
- Minimum 3 years in Anaesthetics
- Management experience in Theatre department desirable
To apply for this Clinical Nurse Manager I position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aisling on 086 228 4001 for more information.
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.