Nurse Bank is seeking applications for a Clinical Nurse Manager to join a Nursing Home in Co. Meath.
The successful candidate will join a nursing home group with the opportunity to grow within the group and also in their career.
- A genuine desire to work with the elderly and being able to make positive changes in their lives.
- Must possess a holistic approach to nursing
- Must have managerial experience
- Be fluent in the English language (both verbally and written)
- Have the ability to work well individually as well as part of a team, being able to support your colleagues in providing the highest standards of care.
- Flexibility to work a full rota including day and night duty on a rotation with your colleagues.
- Be keen to improve yourself professionally with ongoing self-development and training
- Have a clear understanding of the HIQA guidelines and the policies that govern it
Take the first step - contact the Nurse Bank team today on 087 942 2200 or email email@example.com
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment firm and is a division of AGC Healthcare. Nurse Bank works in partnership with Ireland's top healthcare organisations and assist both Irish based and international nurses seeking access the best available career and training opportunities in Ireland. Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.