Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager to join a facility in Kerry. The successful candidate will join a caring and committed team that is dedicated to providing the highest quality care and will have opportunities to grow in their career.
- Assess patients on the ward and provide medication accordingly
- Take every precaution to assure all confidentiality is maintained
- Perform tasks assigned to you by the head lead
- Be registered with NMBI
- Must be familiar with the HIQA guidelines
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have managerial experience
- Must have experience working in a care of the elderly setting
- Must work well of their own initiative or as part of a team
For more information, or to apply for this Clinical Nurse Manager position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aisling on 086 228 4001.
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.