Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
A well-established hospital based in Dublin is seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager 3. The CNM will provide professional leadership in assuming responsibility for the management and co-ordination of nursing care within the surgical inpatient division, to include the management of inpatient and ambulatory services.
- Ensure operational and strategic management to guarantee the smooth running and efficient use of resources within the department
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Medical/Surgical Nursing, Risk Management and Clinical Audit
- Be responsible for the effective delivery of knowledgeable, compassionate and efficient care of the patients who attend the units
- Provide a high standard of professional leadership for nurse managers, co-ordinators, frontline staff, allied healthcare staff and clinical nurse specialists
- Evaluate current hospital practices within the department to ensure best practice
- Participate in ongoing consultation with physicians and other healthcare teams to maximise patient outcomes
- NMBI registration essential
- 10 years post registration experience in an acute setting, 5 of which should be in a management capacity
For more information on this Clinical Nurse Manager 3 vacancy contact Aisling on 086 228 4001 or email your CV to email@example.com to apply
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.