Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Our client, a leading multispecialty hospital in Dublin, is seeking a CNM2 for the Oncology Inpatient Unit to cover a maternity contract. The successful candidate will be accountable for the effective delivery of competent, compassionate and efficient care for the inpatient oncology service.
- NMBI registration essential
- Minimum 5 years Oncology experience
- 2 years previous management experience
- Manage all aspects of the Inpatient Oncology Service to include clinical, human resources and financial management
- Provide professional leadership and direction for the staff on the unit in order to support the achievement of the goals of the department
- Recruit and maintain competent and professional staff
- Participate in continuous quality improvement and risk management programs in the unit
- Work effectively and efficiently alongside multidisciplinary colleagues
Those wishing to apply should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aisling on 086 228 4001 for more information.
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.