Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment agency. We work in partnership with both public and private hospitals, as well as in semi-acute facilities, paediatric homecare, residential services and practice nursing. The recruitment team is always on call to help you find your perfect job and is staffed by highly experienced and professional nursing recruitment consultants. Nurse Bank’s emphasis is at all times on the sourcing of high-quality nursing vacancies across Ireland and connecting qualified nurses with the best available jobs.
Reporting to the CNM3 (Orthopaedics & Allied Services), the Clinical Nurse Manager 2 will provide professional and clinical leadership and oversee the management of resources to include staffing and staff development. The successful applicant will play a significant role in the planning, development and delivery of the service through the effective coordination and management of activity and resources within the department.
- Monitor and evaluate professional and clinical standards to ensure excellence in patient care
- Facilitate communication and cooperation across healthcare teams within the department
- Participate in clinical audit when required
- Recruit and retain competent and professional staff while monitoring performance standards to ensure best practice
- Contribute to service development through continuous education, research initiatives and the attendance of study days as appropriate
- NMBI registration essential
- Two years management experience is desirable
- Paediatric experience to include service development experience is desirable
For more information on this Clinical Nurse Manager 2 - Paediatric Department position, call Aisling on 086 228 4001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply
Visit www.nursebank.ie for our latest live jobs.
Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.